N100 Quickstart Guide
The N100 is an Nhaler specialized KR808D-1, a 2-piece personal vaporizer consisting of a rechargargeable battery and a disposable cartomizer. As shipped, the N100 kit includes 2 batteries, 4 cartomizers, and a battery charger.
The N100 looks, feels, and tastes like a regular cigarette. It delivers all the pleasures of smoking without harmful chemicals, tar or other carcinogens.
How It Works
- The battery supplies the power to the N100. The tip end of the battery tube is an LED which illuminates as you puff.
- The battery power lasts for 200 puffs between recharging, which will last several sessions.
- If the LED remains off while puffing, the battery needs to be recharged (see Charger below).
- The cartomizer is a one piece sealed unit consisting of a combined atomizer and cartridge. The atomizer is the electronic component that creates the vapor to simulate smoke, and the cartridge contains fluid that provides the tobacco flavor and optionally nicotine.
- Like a battery charge, a cartomizer also lasts for approximately 200 puffs.
- If the vapor is significantly reduced while puffing but the battery is still charged, and dry hits are received, the cartomizer is used up and should be replaced with a new one.
- Cartridges are available in various flavors and nicotine levels.
- The battery charger is designed to be plugged into a standard US 100-240V electrical outlet. The battery tube is then screwed into the hole of the charger to start charging a battery. Recharging takes about 3 hours.
- While a battery is charging, the small LED on the charger is red. When charging is complete, the LED turns green. NOTE: Since the kit includes 2 batteries, you can recharge one while the other is in use.
Screw a charged battery into a cartomizer to form a ready-to-use N100 unit.
Smoking a personal vaporizer is similar to smoking a regular cigarette, but it is suggested that you start by puffing (drawing the vapor into your mouth) more slowly than you would with a regular cigarette. Adjust the length of the draw to suit your taste. About 25 puffs is equivalent to smoking a regular cigarette.